Lately, especially due to the insane progress of Galaxium Messenger, the library matured rapidly.
So, a while ago I decided to create a nice project website and I released the complete source code under the MIT/X11 license. I also renamed the project to "libanculus-sharp" (anculus means 'servant' in Latin, which sums up the goal of the library pretty good).
Enough chit-chat, now the raw technical facts:
- XML Configuration files (primitive types, strings, serializable objects, lists, arrays, ...)
- Sorting algorithms (quicksort)
- String Search algorithms (Boyer-Moore, Aho-Corasick)
- Translation support (Managed Gettext)
- Logging (Console, Colored Console, File)
- Gui thread dispatching (Gtk-sharp, System.Windows.Forms)
- Collections (sorted list)
you can find the library here: http://code.google.com/p/libanculus-sharp/